Visitors to Site

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

This 'n That

ATTENTION PARENTS!  Here's some info I'd like you to know:

1.  Georgia Children's Chorus is holding ongoing auditions for boys and girls with treble voices , ages 8-18.  If you are interested in having your child try out or wish to find out more info, contact the GCC office at 706-542-8711 or email gcc@uga.edu  Rehearsals are held in Athens.

2.  In my music classes, I award a "Noteworthy" to children who answer questions, help pass out papers, are especially kind to others, etc.  Children fill out a "noteworthy" coupon and drop it in my bucket and at the end of each month, I draw out several names.  These students are then permitted to choose a small prize from my treasure chest.  If you would like to contribute small items from the dollar store to help replenish my goodies, I would greatly appreciate it!  

3.  If you are aware of any musical opportunities for elementary aged children (concerts, audition choirs, workshops, for example), contact me and I will do my best to post the info on my blog.  Also, if your child has won a musical award, please let me know that as well!  I love to share good news! 

Musically Yours,
Mrs. Debbie Dyer

No comments:

Post a Comment